Information on personal data processing (Art. 13-14 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679)
Delite srl, as the Data Controller, and as required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’) hereby informs you that the GDPR aims to protect data subjects in relation to the processing of their personal data, and that the data will be processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, legality, transparency, and in order to protect your confidentiality and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the above Regulation, and the confidentiality obligations it contains.
With your consent, your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and advertising (including direct email marketing);
- Replies to website enquiries;
- The correct use and functioning of this website;
- To defend rights in legal proceedings or before jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions.
You are not obligated to provide consent for the above purposes (1 and 2), and if you do refuse consent this will not affect the continuation of the contract or the congruity of the data processing. As to the purposes indicated in paragraph 3 and 4, you are required to provide the data, and any refusal to do so will affect the continuation of the contract and the congruity of the data processing.
Method of processing. Your personal data may be processed as follows:
- Using electronic processors;
- Manually, using printed archives.
All data will be processed in accordance with the terms of Articles 6 and 32 GDPR, and all the appropriate security measures will be taken.
Notice: your data will only be communicated to persons who have been duly appointed to carry out the services necessary to manage the contract correctly. The safeguard of your rights as data subject is guaranteed.
Your data will only be processed by the personnel who have been expressly authorised by the data controller and in particular, by the following categories of personnel:
- Marketing office/Sales Area
- IT service providers.
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any form.
Period of storage. In accordance with the principles of legality, limitation of purposes and minimisation of data, (Article 5 GDPR), your personal data will be stored for:
- only as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected and processed in order to execute the contract.
Data controller: your data controller for the purposes of the GDPR is Delite srl (Via W. Manzotti, 11/F; 42122 – Roncadella (RE); email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +39 0522/348551; Fax: +39 0522/1476093; VAT no. 02294770355) through its pro tempore legal representative.
You may obtain, from the data controller, the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, or object to the processing of your personal data, and in general, you may exercise any of the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 GDPR.
Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- A data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/herself exists, regardless of it being already recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
- A data subject has the right to be informed:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied if the data was processed with electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated according to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to which the personal data may be communicated and which may receive the data in their capacity as designated representatives in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- A data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested, the integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data that is no longer needed for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in points a) and b) and the content of those operations have been brought to the attention of the persons to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this proves impossible or the effort involved is manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected;
- portability of the data.
- A data subject may object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/herself, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/herself, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sale materials or for conducting market or commercial communication surveys.